Version 1: Valid from Octobre 24th, 2018
Published on November 15th, 2018
Modified on September 2nd, 2019
Your privacy is important for Innobo, hereinafter “Innobo” so that even if you are new or an old user, please take a moment to know our practices and / or privacy policies and treatment of personal data and if you have any question contact us.
The legal entity responsible for your personal data and therefore the database in which they are located, is the company LYPA INVESTMENTS LLC, with domicile in the city of Lake Worth, FL. USA.
Affiliated Parties: These are the companies of the same Innobo group, as well as other companies that become part of the group in the future.
User and / or Client: Is the person who registers in an interaction space of “Innobo”.
- About your personal data.
To access the services and benefits of the “Innobo” interaction spaces, and to be able to interact with them, you must voluntarily and freely provide your certain, non-sensitive personal identification data, such as: name, surname, telephone number, address electronic, country, city and other necessary data that are requested in the registration process.
- Security of the information.
We strive to protect both our users and ourselves from unauthorized access or any unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction of the information we own. The transmission of data over the Internet or any wireless network can not be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, at the same time we try to protect your personal information, we can not ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to “Innobo,” so that you do so at your own risk.
- We have certain controls over our information systems that allow us to maintain a better quality of your information.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including our physical security measures, to protect against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information that we have of our clients and / or users, to employees and contractors who need to know such information to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual obligations of confidentiality and may be sanctioned or dismissed if not comply with these obligations.
- Storage of your personal data.
- The personal data of all our clients and / or users will be stored in a database that is located behind a firewall for greater security. The server where the database rests is physically protected in a safe place. Only authorized personnel can access it and therefore the personal data of our clients and / or users.
- Receiving your information / use of your Information.
- The private information of users and / or customers in principle is intended to provide the service for which it was linked.
- When you register to be able to participate in the different spaces of Interaction of “Innobo” you are asked in the process for basic information such as name, surnames, telephone, among others.
- When you send a request for assistance and / or complaint, we may ask for personal information.
- We may ask for personal information at other times, you are free to provide it or not.
- We can receive automatically and record the information in our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, your computer name, the type and version of your web browser, reference addresses among others. We may also record the visits you make to any of the websites or applications to which you enter that are the property of “Innobo”.
- In general, we will not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties without your express consent.
- There may be circumstances in which we may have to disclose personal information about a user and / or client. These reasons are: The employment of other companies to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, providing customer service, sending email and correspondence, processing credit card payments, processing currency conversions, hiring of servers located inside or outside of the countries in which Innobo operates, or other functions necessary for our business.
- The obligations included in these practices regarding the care or management that “Innobo” must give to the personal information of its clients and / or users do not apply when the information is required by a public or administrative entity in the exercise of its legal or administrative functions. By judicial order.
- The information provided by customers and / or users, may be used by “Innobo” in accordance with the provisions of these practices and in order to:
- Include it in a database;
- Maintain direct contact with these to provide information that may be of interest (informative, commercial, advertising or promotional, contests, events) by any of the media informed in the process of registration and / or update of data by the client and / or user;
- For invitations to public and / or private events;
- Contact you to offer products and / or services;
- For the evaluation of your consumption habits, make analysis and / or market segmentation and / or statistics;
- To request your opinion about products and / or services including information (Content);
- Exchange your personal information with third parties;
- Deliver the personal information to third-party providers with whom you have contracted hosting services or information management (servers located inside or outside the country – Colombia);
- If by the entry and / or registration of personal data in the spaces of Interaction of “Innobo”, and by participating in the same “Innobo” can determine their habits of use in a Web portal or mobile application, the information on the articles that you read, the products and / or services you acquire, the comments you make, how long you stay in a portal or use an application, the browser or mobile platform you use, the advertising you access or consult, the IP address of the device that you use, your geographical location, information of cookies, among others, the user agrees with it and therefore “Innobo” as the companies affiliated to this, are fully authorized and / or authorized to do so.
- Provide a personal experience within their web portals or applications, whether through personalized or informational content or advertising;
- Provide functions and services related to tastes, location and preferences;
- Linking third parties with the activities you perform, such as sharing a news, event or situation, commenting on it, sending it by email to a third party, indicating that it is to your liking or interest for your contacts / friends to see it on social networks in which the User is registered; in internal operations, including problem solving, data analysis, research, development and service improvement.
- In case of a sale of the majority of the assets of the company, the information of the clients and / or users can be transferred to the buyer as part of the business establishment;
In the event that the Site contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Innobo will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case shall Innobo assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- Knowledge, updating and rectification of Personal Information of Users.
At any time customers and / or users may request “Innobo” as responsible for personal data, provide information about them, update them, rectify them, and may include new data if desired, delete them or exclude them from the database unless the data is absolutely necessary for the provision of the service to which the client and / or user is registered and / or registered and wants to remain in it, otherwise it will be completely unlinked and / or deactivated of the same.
If the user and / or client wishes to exercise their rights and therefore update, rectify delete among others, you must send an email to hello@Innobo.co
8. Rights of clients and / or users:
Know, update and rectify your personal data in front of the Responsible for the Treatment or Managers of the Treatment. This right may be exercised, among others, against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned, misleading data, or those whose Treatment is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized:
- Request proof of the authorization granted to the Person Responsible for Processing, except when expressly excepted as a requisite for the Treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the law;
- Be informed by the Treatment Manager or the Treatment Manager, upon request, regarding the use that has been given to your personal data;
- Present to the competent authorities in each country complaints about infractions of the provisions of the law and other regulations that modify, add or complement it;
- Revoke the authorization and / or request the deletion of the data when in the Treatment the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees are not respected. The revocation and / or suppression will proceed when the authorities in charge have determined that in the Treatment the Responsible or Person in
- Charge has incurred in conduct contrary to the law and the Constitution;
- Access free of charge to your personal data that have been subject to Treatment.
The client and / or User accepts and acknowledges that this authorization will be valid from the moment it was accepted and during the time that “Innobo” exercises the activities of its corporate purpose.
- Customer service.
For inquiries, complaints, or to exercise the rights of the user or customer, you can contact “Innobo” at the e-mail email@example.com or call the telephone numbers that are available in the contact or footer sections at the specified hours. Once the User and / or client submits an application for those mentioned above, “Innobo” will have up to fifteen (15) business days to respond. In any case, “Innobo” may be subject to the terms established in the law.
- Responsible for the treatment of my data Innobo
On the whole:
LYPA INVESTMENTS LLC
6266 S Congress Ave, Lake Worth, Palm Beach County 33462 USA